About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, CA, United States
Computer Geek: Grandpa: Loves to cook: Dart thrower

Friday, February 25, 2011

Dart Night Dinner, 2-24-11

Another dart night and another place to eat. This time it is at Michaels Sports Pub & Grill. It wasn’t busy so I got my order taken right away! Something that doesn’t happen that often there.

The special sounded good and I was hungry enough so I went for it.

The cream of potato soup was good, but I thought it needed a little pepper after I tasted it. The pepper was the key.

The steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare and it was delicious. I told the waitress to take the A1 away and she told me I knew how to eat a steak, without the cover-up. The onions and mushrooms were cooked perfectly and went well with the baked potato. The vegs we OK, the broccoli and carrots needed to be cooked a little longer but the two varieties of squash were done. Good meal overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment