About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, CA, United States
Computer Geek: Grandpa: Loves to cook: Dart thrower

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Food Network Recipe Time

Tonight was a meal inspired by two chefs from Food Network, Alton Brown and Ina Garten. I did Pan Seared Rib EyeRoasted Brussel Sprouts, and my own hash browns.


I cut the brussel sprouts in half and only cooked them for 22 minutes and they came out great.


I used Yukon Gold potatoes as that is what I had in the house for my hash browns.


The steaks were wonderfully marbled and had canola oil and BSS on them.


I took my time cooking the potatoes so I had them end up GB&D on both sides. Kosher salt and black pepper is all the seasoning used.


Cooking the steaks this way was so easy and everything came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment