About Me

My photo
Garden Grove, CA, United States
Computer Geek: Grandpa: Loves to cook: Dart thrower

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sourdough Bread

I have made another starter for sourdough bread from this recipe Sourdough Bread Recipe. I have started the starter on Monday and today it looked like it was ready so here I go.


I started the sponge around 08:45 and now it is wait, wait, wait until the yeast starts to do its thing. I have not put any yeast in my starter, just using the natural yeast that is in the air and flour.


Stay tuned....


Almost an hour into the development of the sponge.
It is not ready yet. Hopefully this warm day will speed up the process.


Looks frothy to me (09:30)


Added the flour and kneaded the dough, more waiting....


Well it rose finally (12:45) and now one more rise before baking

No comments:

Post a Comment